Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome Easter Morning -Guest Heart Thursday


I love faces in flowers--to discover these beautiful Easter Lilies with such lovely smiles made my morning.  I am sharing these flowers, not only for Easter, and Guest Heart Thursday, but for all our friends who are buried by the snow storms sweeping across parts of America.

Spring is coming, dear ones--soon flowers will be bursting from the frozen ground.  Our thoughts are with you--and, of course, you must know how envious I am that you have had snow.  (sigh)  Not one single flake here this winter...I can't remember a winter without some snow!

Of course, there are many hearts in this wonderful postcard--some of them are quite hidden!  Have a lovely weekend and happy Guest Heart Thursday. 

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 

1 comment:

Laura said...

heart smiles to you:-)