Thursday, March 7, 2013

Roses For Dad -Guest Heart Thursday



I've been missing Dad a lot this past week.  Sorrow sweeps over me at the strangest moments.  This is our first spring without him.  Somehow the daffodils as they nod their smiling faces touch me.  I remember Dad's delight in the flowers.



Since this is Guest Heart Thursday, I wanted to include a heart.  I found a scan of a heart card I sent to Mumsie years ago.  Sissy sent a copy to me and I'm sharing it with you today.  I miss Dad and there are sometimes I want to fly  home and hug the daylights out of my Mums.  We have been so blessed to have such great parents.  Have a lovely day, everyone. 

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 

2 comments:

Clytie said...

It's hard, isn't it? I love those cards - especially the roses/hearts one. Sigh.

Irene said...

It is very hard indeed. I understand, really I do. Love your cards.