Friday, July 12, 2013

Birds and Roses -Postcard Friendship Friday #176




We have had so many birds in our yard this year.  There's a flock of Goldfinches, a small red-headed wood pecker, a colorful gross beak, cedar wax wings, a scrub jay, house wrens and another teeny brown bird the size of my thumb.  I have no idea what kind that little fellow might be.  He's shaped like an egg adorned with a beak and miniscule wings.

I hope you are all having a lovely summer.  It has been beautiful here in Oregon.  No rain--lots of sunshine and bearable temperatures.  Almost like living in heaven, when the rain stops!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

* LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted.

***NOTE:  Any and all suspicious links, which do not lead to a correct website, will be REPORTED  and DELETED.





3 comments:

LiT Web Studio said...

What a lovely card! Here in Rome, summer evenings are marked by the arrival of swooping bats...I love watching them...

Grace Bailhache said...

Well Beth, I don't have the luck to be surrounded by birds here. Do birds fear the mountains ? No idea. This summer is very strange in Chambéry, he have two days of sun and then it rain, well my umbrella is never to far now, but last week I was in Paris and the weather was just perfect. Your bird and rose are sweet, I can't remember receiving a postcard that represents bird but I have some flowers.

Wish you a nice and lovely weekend, happy to have you back on friday.

Happy PFF !

Grace

dmarks said...

Happy PFF! I can almost smell that rose....