Friday, May 24, 2019

Love to Father -Postcard Friendship Friday #457



Father's Day is in June.  I was blessed to have a wonderful Daddy who loved me and my siblings with all his heart.  He flew away to heaven almost seven years ago.  I still miss Dad.

Dad taught us about unconditional love--it didn't matter what awful thing we might have done--his love was always there.  Because of Daddy, I understand the heart of God the Father.  He is tender and loving--but firm and strong, just like my own precious Father.

"As a father is kind to his children, so the LORD is kind to those who honor him."  ~Psalm 103:13  I am grateful to the Lord for dear Dad--who by his example taught us who God is.  

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday, dear Friends--and Happy Father's Day!

* LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Friday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.









No comments: