Thursday, May 9, 2019

Happy Birthday Sissy!


As the eldest of six, I'm sure I gave my sweet younger Sis plenty of grief.  I was the oldest and I thought I knew a thing or two.  But she found ways of getting around her big sister.

Saturday mornings we were allowed to watch cartoons.  My brother and I would be watching cartoons.  Often Clytie wanted to watch something different--but of course, we wouldn't change the channel. 

Her solution?  Sneaky little sister would pick a fight between Bro and I...  We would get into trouble, and be sent to our rooms.  Which left Sissy in control of the television!  Haha--I learned about that years later--and what a laugh we had!

It is my sweet sister Clytie's birthday today--she's 58 years old and one of my best friends.  I love her and am eternally blessed by her love and friendship.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISSY!
YOU ARE AMAZING!

No comments: