Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hearty Christmas Greetings -Guest Heart Thursday






I know Christmas is past, but I like to linger in its glow.  If you look closely--you can find hearts in the lovely fine lace and one made of berries. It is my heart's prayer that all of you--though you may be going through hard time, loss and great pain--would sense the love and comfort of our mighty Creator all around you.  

May God's lovingkindess bring you your heart's desire.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

2 comments:

Irene said...

thank you so much for your wishes, I need them today. I love to keep Christmas in my heart all through the year. Sometimes I drift ...

Terra said...

Sweetie, thank you for your prayers for all who are having a difficult Christmas. Sometimes we forget it is not all gingerbread and sparkly trees for everyone.