Friday, July 27, 2018

Happy Birthday Little Sister! -Postcard Friendship Friday #417


I remember the day my youngest sister came home.  She was so tiny with a head of dark hair, deep blue eyes and eyelashes so long they touched her perfectly drawn brows.  What a beautiful baby!  However, I was fourteen years old and as a teen, a newborn wasn't that interesting to me.

Yet,  as she grew we became very good friends.  I wrote songs about her, played with her, teased her and loved her.

She has a whimsical nature much like my own.  Today she turns 46 years old.  It is hard to believe so many years have passed since the day my parents brought home that sweet little girl.  I am grateful to the Lord for my sister.  She is one of my best buddies and is such a blessing in my life!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday! 

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.  








No comments: