Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Days be Thine -Postcard Friendship Friday #168



What a lovely postcard! I especially like the graceful lines behind the words, Happy Days Be Thine.  I posted this beauty today, because tomorrow is our darling Mumsie's birthday.

She has endured so much through the years and yet has such grace and beauty.  She's had a very hard time of it, since Daddy died last November.  I can only hope that I will be so youthful and fun when I reach her age.

So to Mumsie and all of you--Happy Days be Thine.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

* LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  PFF is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards, or the love of postcards, will be deleted. 




2 comments:

VioletSky said...

Many happy returns to your mum.

Irene said...

Many Healthy Happy Returns to you sweet Mum. Love your card, it's so graceful. I love the greeting card hand created these days, but postcards from the past are just elegant.