Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cupid in the Heart - Guest Heart Thursday

Here is another wonderful postcard I found online.  I have added it to my "cyber" collection.  I love the way these old postcards were made.  If you examine the drawing closely, it is made up of tiny dots of color.  Such an ingenious and lovely art form.

I thought this to be perfect for Guest Heart Thursday!  For more wonderful heart art, photography and heart stuff, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.



7 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Great postcard. This one seems so romantic yet whimsical at the same time.

Patty said...

I'm back, trying to stop at my favorites, at least to leave one comment. I just can't seem to get around to all the blogs I would likee to. Hope all is well with your Father and family. Time to start a bite for dinner/supper. Tonight nothing special, hamburgers, chips & dip and some salad.

Clytie said...

Oh! What a wonderful card! I love how the cupid has burst through the large heart, leaving it in tatters - with overflowing arms-full of little hearts. Absolutely precious!

Thank you, thank you so much for sharing this heart on Guest Heart Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I LOVE cupids and hearts! Perhaps that is why I adore Valentine's Day so very much! And one mustn't forget the endless variations in the most romantic shade ever ... pink!

Beautiful card, Beth!!! Beautiful!

~Cheryl said...

Great card! It makes me smile with joy!

'Tsuki said...

A very romantical card indeed, full of all love and good vibs... Thanks for sharing it.

Lyneen said...

I just love these old Valentines... I have a collection my self... I can just sit and look through them, reading each one... It is such fun. TFS