Friday, February 1, 2019

Valentine Remembrance -Postcard Friendship Friday #442



I love Valentine's Day and I adore the artwork on the cards celebrating that holiday--especially the older ones.  My fascination with vintage cards, postcards and photos began at a very young age, when sweet Grammie gave me a box of her old cards complete with things like feathers and glitter.

I still have them and treasure each memory.  I hope you enjoy this beautiful postcard.  I found it at Card Cow, one of the best sources for vintage postcards I've ever encountered.

Love and peace to all and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.






1 comment:

Irene said...

Love this card, don't you wonder how women did all the things we do in all those clothes. Surely uncomfortable, but gorgeous. Thanks for posting.