Friday, June 6, 2014

To Our Dear Fathers -Postcard Friendship Friday #123


This year, Father's Day will be on June 15th.  I am deeply grateful to God for giving me my Father.  Dad taught us about God the Father--Daddy's gentleness, kindness, strength and unconditional love showed us God's loving face.  We were greatly blessed to have had such a good Father. I miss him, more than I can put into mere words.

I thank God for my husband, who has been, and continues to be a wonderful Father to our children.  The relationship between Dads and their children is so important.  There is much to be learned from a loving Father.  
 
As I think about it--I am incredibly thankful to Our Creator for all Dads who love and provide for  their children. 

Note:  Google seems to be having troubles the past few weeks.  I haven't been able to comment on your links off and on.  So, I'm taking a moment here to thank everyone who participated in Postcard Friendship Friday this week!  As soon as Google gets the problem fixed, I'll be commenting on your blogs!  Have a lovely weekend.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.


 




2 comments:

Postcardy said...

I have a variety of those "To My Dear-------" postcards. I think I gave my father one when he was alive. I definitely remember giving ones that I bought already framed to my stepmother and aunt.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Beautiful card! I thought at first someone had scribbled on the back but I realise now it is that the card is embossed.