Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall is Here -Postcard Friendship Friday #187


I apologize for the lateness of the day in posting PFF.  I had minor surgery yesterday and am moving a bit slow today.

I had been sensing Autumn in the summer's sun shadows.  Yesterday, she arrived in full force.  Though the sun was shining--the air was filled with nostalgia.  Cooler temperatures, pale sunshine, a brisk breeze.  Fall is here.

I'm going to make this entry short as I still don't feel all that good.  Blessings, joy and peace to you all.

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

* LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.

 






5 comments:

Terra said...

This postcard captures fall in one image. You always find super postcards to share.

LiT Web Studio said...

what a wonderful image! autumn is creeping upon us here in rome too with chillier evenings! get well soon beth. i hope to join you next week for PFF!

VioletSky said...

I hope you get all the rest you need to feel up to your old self soon.

Irene said...

Lovely card, hope you recover quickly.

Maria said...

I love this image and your post. we don't have fall here in the Philippines so this card and your description is perfect for me to imagine how it looks like.

I pray for your fast recovery. Hugs from Manila.