Friday, April 5, 2013

Tulip Fae Birthday -Postcard Friendship Friday #162


April is a lovely month--full of sunshine, flowers, rain...and birthdays!   April is a popular month for birthdays in my family.  I loved this postcard with tulip faeries.  It seems I'm not the only one who has ever had the idea of tulip fairies!

Happy Birthday to our April Friends and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

* LINKING UP You put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  PFF is open for the  entire week!

* BADGE When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards, or the love of postcards, will be deleted. 




6 comments:

dmarks said...

Nice card!

I am not sure how to copy the badge as per instructions, unless it means I need to pick the HTML code out of the source.

Maria said...

Those tulip faeries look really playful!

I was also thinking about tulips but the temples post is already up so I posted the tulips for another blog hop instead: http://lostforwords101.blogspot.com/2013/04/tulips-from-axel-nl.html

Happy weekend! :)

Irene said...

My April is also filled with birthdays, too cold for my tulips yet, but soon I hope.

VioletSky said...

Tulips would make a perfect home for tiny faeries!
In my family it is March and May for birthdays.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

It's funny how birthdays sometimes come in groups, isn't it? :) I'm so looking forward to the tulips. Mine are still sitting in the cold and damp soil, hopefully to appear very soon.

Patty said...

Very nice cheerful card. Hard to believe April is here all ready, seemed Winter was slow and long this year, but now it seems like it was a lot shorter. Today was another beautiful day here in Ohio. They've been calling for rain, but so far, nothing. Our daffodils are coming up and starting to bloom. Abe wants to plant some flower seed in a few more days.