Thursday, October 4, 2012

Violets Nouveau - Guest Heart Thursday


I love this place card.  I am not sure where I found it--it is a part of my Cyber Collection (see note in sidebar).  I love violets.  Whether they be yellow, pink, purple or white--they are one of the most fragrant delicately lovely flowers in the world.  

We used to find the purple ones growing wild along the stream beds--the white ones grew in Mom's garden and of course, the wild yellow Johnny Jumpups covered the ground beneath the firs in spring.  In my own garden there is a pink variety which arrives with the others.  Violets have a quirky personality all their own!

Have a beautiful day everyone.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!
 

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Violets are some of my favorite flowers - their delicate beauty and fragrance are so enticing! Do you remember when we made violet "perfume"? What fun!

Irene said...

I have yet to get the fragrant violets, but I love your card.