Friday, October 5, 2012

All-Time Favorite Halloween Postcard -Postcard Friendship Friday #136


This is my all-time favorite Halloween postcard.  Having a great fondness for black cats in general, this one always made me laugh.  Our black cat Snow often looked like this when she was about to do something dastardly.  How I miss that girl.

At any rate--'tis the month for postcards sporting black cats, witches, scary stories, ghosts and pumpkins!  Have a lovely day, everyone!

*  DON'T FORGET:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.  Lately, I've had to delete quite a few comments which are just ads. 








3 comments:

Snap said...

Gosh, I need to read my posts before I click publish! Sorry! I love black cats. Had one named Magic and he was magic -- lived to be 23 years of age. Happy it is October and time to get the Halloween cards out! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for hosting.

Maria said...

Nice Halloween card. Here in the Philippines, we have a superstitious belief that black cats are equivalent to bad luck.

VioletSky said...

I have a Chat Noir card that I also love.
First time participating here.