Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary - Postcard Friendship Friday #116



I apologize for getting PFF out so late.  You are so faithful!  We literally just came through the door-- as soon as our suitcases were in, I ran for the computer.

Normally I would have had the post ready beforehand, but I didn't know I wouldn't be here.  My husband and I came back from our trip a day later than we had planned.  On May 14th we celebrated our 29th anniversary!  We stayed at the beach in a wonderful house (for free) and the weather was phenomenal--so the temptation to stay a day more was more than we could resist!

Again, so sorry about this late post everyone--suffice it to say, it was so great to get another day away...there was no internet, no phones--just lots of sunshine, incredibly blue ocean waves and hot sand between my toes, not to mention kissing my Beloved!

I hope you have all had a great week--it has been a fabulous one for my darling and me.

Have a lovely weekend!

*  DON'T FORGET:  When you submit a postcard for PFF, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.

 




4 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I'm very happy to hear you had such a wonderful anniversary!

Irene said...

So glad you hear you celebrated your anniversary, so many marriages don't make it that far. Yea for you and your hubby. Love your card, as usual.

Rokey said...

Ved International Education is an organization run by young and energetic team to conduct IT development in Nepal. It has been working in a very smooth way since long period. The main objective of an organization is to reduce unemployment through self employment program. For this purpose it has been providing the training of eCommerce specially related towards outsourcing.

For more information follow the following link :

Ecommerce nepal

Laurie said...

What a wonderful postcard. I've not seen one like that before.