Friday, May 4, 2012

The Bottom of the Matter - Postcard Friendship Friday #114


I laughed and laughed over this wonderfully politically incorrect postcard.  What I adore about this picture is the loving way this old Mom is holding that squirming young'un and the resolute look on her face which says however reluctant she might feel, what must be done, must be done.

I am grateful to my own precious Mum for her caring discipline of me when I was small.  She taught me right from wrong in no uncertain terms.  Now that I'm grown, with dear children of my own, I have a deep and abiding respect for my Mother.  She is one of my best Friends and I treasure her with all my heart.

It is a privilege to be her daughter.

Have a lovely day everyone!

*  DON'T FORGET:  When you submit a postcard for PFF, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.

 

7 comments:

Clytie said...

I laughed myself silly over this one too!!! What a wonderful card! We certainly were (and are) the lucky ones!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Oh dear, I wonder what he or she had done? :) What fun.

Funoldhag said...

Love your postcard - and I agree with your comments! I am cheating a bit this week by using a post I did earlier in the week, but it does have a postcard featured in it. Enjoy. Carol

Snap said...

Beth, what a great card especially with Mother's Day coming up! Thanks for hosting! Happy PFF!

Sreisaat said...

Ouch, that hurts! Naughty little one :D
Happy PFF everyone and may we all have a nice weekend.


Postcards Crossing

LiT Web Studio said...

priceless! bet that stings ;-)

Postcard Blogger said...

bwaaahaaahaahaa! love this postcard!!!!