Friday, April 10, 2020

A Happy Birthday -Postcard Friendship Friday #501

A BIG happy Birthday to my middle daughter.  I still remember the day she was born, just like yesterday.  She was so very lovely to my eyes--there was a bright golden glow that surrounded us that first precious night.

I have been blessed by her presence in my life.  How grateful I am for my children.  They bring joy to my heart and life!

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday, dear Friends!

* LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Friday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.








No comments: