Monday, June 10, 2019

Goodbye Dear old Friend


Yesterday my dear old friend Vern called to say goodbye.  He said he would greet my Beloved and two babies when he got there and told me he was praying for me.  Those were his last words.  Soon after he called, Vern flew away to heaven--I didn't realize how close he was to flying away from this world.

My Friend was 92 and had lived a long life full of years.  He prayed for me every day...Vern was one of my best buddies and I loved him well.  It has been an honor to know this wonderful man.

He leaves a HUGE hole in the lives of his family and friends--but I know he's in a better place now.  He can run and jump with the best of them--and I know he is rejoicing at reuniting with his son, daughter, sisters, son-in-law, and his beloved  Edie.

Farewell old Friend.  I miss you.

No comments: