Friday, March 15, 2019

Birds in Springtime -Postcard Friendship Friday #448


I love this postcard--bluebirds are my favorite bird.  I took this from my "cyber" collection, so there isn't a back to share with this one.

When I was a child bluebirds lived in the canyon.  These days the they can't be found there anymore.

I remember my siblings and I once found a bluebird nest lying on the old canyon road.  When we picked it up, three little bluebirds flew up and away into the trees.  I think I was about 11 years old.

One tiny bluebird came to visit my current home a couple of years ago--he decided to take a bath in the little pond next to the waterfall.  I was SO surprised to see the little fellow and felt I'd been blessed.

I am still ill.  If this doesn't get better, I'm heading to the doc.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday and have a wonderful weekend, dear Friends. 

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.





No comments: