Saturday, September 8, 2018

A Girl and Her Cat


I have been traveling far from home over the past two weeks.  I spent time with my family--my sweet sis Wendy--in Spokane and my dear ones in Idaho.  What a wonderful time we had!  I'm SO grateful for my precious family. A loving family is a true blessing.

Now I'm home.  I was sure my little friend,  Toez the Polydactyl Cat, would be upset with me when I got back.  However, this time around something has changed.

She hasn't left my side since I arrived home, and was sleeping all over me last night.There hasn't been one hiss, nor has she given me her typical Judge Judy glare.  LOL 

I have a feeling she missed me a LOT this time and perhaps she decided, instead of hissing and getting mad, that smothering her human with love and kindness might be the better idea.

LOL  It is SO good to be back home...and I am happy to see my girl.  Toez is a great little friend and companion.

Have a great weekend, sweet Friends!  :D

No comments: