Friday, January 26, 2018

My Heart's Message -Postcard Friendship Friday #392



Isn't this a charming vintage Valentines Day postcard?  I adore the imaginative artwork which these talented artists of old left behind for us.  I am inspired when I see these sweet old postcards--the color, grace and beauty which some people deem corny, or old fashioned, I find to be refreshing!

It is hard to believe this will be the third Valentine's Day without my Beloved.  Yet I see Alan's touches all over my home and they make me smile.  I do miss him, but Spring is just around the corner bring with it all the hope and beauty of renewed life.

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.  







1 comment:

Lyneen said...

What a sweet Valentine! Sorry that you have had four years without your beloved. I cannot believe how much time has passed. Bless you!