Friday, April 28, 2017

If You Want your Secrets Kept Mum -Postcard Friendship Friday #356




I love this old postcard.  I do tell my Mother all my secrets--she's the best Mom ever.  But the funny thing is, I also call her Mum, Mumsy and Mummy.  So this week's postcard is to my beloved Mummers-Mum-Mumsie--the sweetest most lovely Mom in the world.

Have a lovely weekend and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.






1 comment:

Irene said...

I still tell my mom my secrets too, even though she's been in heaven for a few years. Funny how we need to do that. Love the card. Happy day