Friday, February 27, 2015

A Wee Leprechaun -Postcard Friendship Friday #259


What a funny little fellow--He's exactly as I think a wee Leprechaun might look. One hears stories about the frolicksome ways of the Irish. I love the Irish and am proud to claim my ancestry. Aye, someday I shall visit Ireland and see it all for meself.

This postcard is one I bought for my collection in the late 1970's. It was printed in the USA, and was a reproduction of a postcard printed in the early 1900's.

Have a lovely weekend, dear Friends--and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday. 

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard,be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

 *  REMINDER:  and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.







7 comments:

Christine H. said...

Great card. I always think of leprechauns drinking, but not wine. I'm not sure what...whiskey? beer?

Clytie said...

I don't think it matters what he's drinking as long as he's drinking? Hysterical card, sissie.

Irene said...

I love it. He's just like I would picture a leprechaun. My son has always wanted to go to Ireland, did I mention that we are Polish, many a Halloween he's dressed up like a leprechaun, and he's not little, he's 6ft. 3. Such a Leprechaun the Irish have never seen, I suppose.

Legacy of Love said...

What a cute fellow! Great card.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
God Bless,
Julie (Legacy Crafter)

Stacey said...

What a cute card! I love little elves and leprechauns:)

Patty said...

Yes, he certainly is a wee one.

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. This week has been very busy and hectic. Hope you had a relaxing week-end. And thanks for your visits.

Deann said...

Love those Leprechauns!!!