Friday, January 17, 2014

My Heart -Postcard Friendship Friday #203


Long ago, I lost my heart to my love.  We have been married for 30 years now.  I wouldn't trade a single day of my life with my darling husband.  He has brought out the best, for the most part, of who I am.  And I pray I have done the same for him.  I've been very blessed by my own dear Valentine.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMESYou don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.




5 comments:

Maria said...

Hello Beth,

This is a lovely card. I have the same wish being with the love of my life, I wish I can also bring the best of who he is, as he's truly bringing out the best out of who I am. It's challenging cause he always encourages me to go out of my comfort zone. I love it though cause it makes me gain more confidence with myself.

I sent you an email btw, I hope you got it.

Happy weekend! *hugs*

Postcardy said...

I don't know who the publisher was, but I have some Valentines that I think are from the same series.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I don't think I have any valentine postcards. This one is lovely!

Irene said...

What a lovely card, and so good to hear 30years of happiness, a rare occurrence these days.

Heather said...

HI Beth, I still have a postcard to send to you, that you won in a contest on my blog back in December. Please send me a private email with your mailing address. I tried to send you one, but it must have got lost in cyber space. Thanks.