Friday, June 29, 2012

His Soul goes Marching On - Postcard Friendship Friday #122


Every Fourth of July there is a huge shindig in our little town of Independence.  There is a marathon run, a parade, wonderful stuff down by the waterfront, music and fireworks.  It is a great place to be for the Fourth of July.  We moved here 12 years ago July 4th.  So much has changed since then--and yet so much is the same.

I am grateful for my family, friends, my country and especially for this lovely little town of Independence.

*  DON'T FORGET:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.




6 comments:

LiT Web Studio said...

a gorgeous card...and i just love the spidery writing on the reverse! happy 4th july and PFF! will try to get a postcard up on my blog later and join you today...!

Sreisaat said...

Happy 4th of July!
In the Philippines we used to celebrate the Fil-Am Friendship day on the same date.


Postcards Crossing

Maria said...

Happy 4th of July!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

You chose the right day to move to Independence!! Sounds wonderful fun.

Irene said...

Happy 4th of July. Love your card. I'll be back posting soon, my scanner is on the fritz.

Aimee said...

Great card! I've been so busy lately that I haven't been keeping up with my blog, but I'm going to join PFF tomorrow. I've missed it! :)