Friday, April 26, 2019

Blue Ribbons -Postcard Friendship Friday #453

 


When I was  younger, you know, in my teens, I didn't think too highly of my long-suffering Mother.  As the years have gone by and I have become a Mom myself--I realize how incredibly blessed I am. 

Mumsie is my biggest fan and supporter.  She prays for me every day.  Mums loves me and thinks about me.  She loves all of "us kids"and has no favorites among my five younger siblings.  She loves each of us equally and more--each in our own way.  We talk often and I enjoy her stories--she turns 80 this month.

Good Mothers are out there--but these days it seems there aren't as many of them.

I am grateful for my precious Mumsie.  I thank God for her.  Ah, there are some days I truly wouldn't have made it through without her prayers and deep wisdom.

This month I get to celebrate my precious Mom and post some of my wonderful collection of Mother's Day postcards--I hope you enjoy them!  Happy Mother's Day and a joyous week to you!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.






No comments: