Monday, April 15, 2019

Allelluias Sing! Happy Easter!


As you can see, Easter is one of my favorite times of the year--so filled with hope and joy.

The Lily of the Valley flowers are beginning to bloom in my garden, though it has been quite cold and damp since our warm spell back in early March.



This is a fanciful picture I took of a filbert orchard during the 2012 flood.  I haven't been able to get out to take pictures this time.  There has been extensive flooding in our area over the weekend with roads closed and lots of damage to homes, especially in Corvalls. 

Friday, there was a water rescue on the Willamette River, which is just a few blocks from where I live.  Why someone would go kayaking on a raging, flooding river is anyone's guess.  That fellow is lucky to be alive!

Have a wonderful week, sweet Friends.  


No comments: