Monday, March 1, 2010

Missing Crickette'

My husband and I are grieving over the loss of our dear little cat. She went missing Sunday.

We just discovered this morning that she is indeed gone. It is strange that each cat or any other animal, has their own individual personality. We will never find another kitty like her ever. And so we grieve over her. I'm so glad we have pictures. We can remember and celebrate her funny personality and ways.

I called the police in town...they say they picked her up Saturday night...I think she came to say goodbye..  Ah, I am going to miss her so much... 

5 comments:

JANN said...

OH GOSH BETH, I'M SORRY TO HEAR THIS ABOUT YOUR KITTY :( WILL KEEP A GOOD THOUGHT THAT MAYBE SHE WILL COME BACK SOON WITH LOTS OF EXCITING STORIES OF HER ADVENTURE BEING GONE ??
HAPPY HAPPY MARCH MY DEAR FRIEND .
XOXOXO

Lois said...

I'm so sorry Beth!

Clytie said...

I'm so sorry, sissie. You are indeed grieving. My heart goes out to you and Alan.

Patty said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh Beth...I'm so so sorry! The loss of a pet is just devastating to those of use who adore our animals and their endearing antics.
Big hugs and sincere sympathy,
Coralie