Friday, January 19, 2018

Hearty Wishes -Postcard Friendship Friday #391


I apologize for getting this up late.  I am in the grips of the dreaded flu bug they've been talking about on the news.  It seems to hit everyone differently.  For me it is a fever and the ensuing aches and pains, along with a sore throat.  I am on the upside, having been ill for about a week.

I hope you are all doing well,  Blessings and health to you dear ones.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.  









3 comments:

Irene said...

Oh dear, I hope you're feeling better. I've been blessed, no flu just yet. Thank you so much for your dedication to these lovely postcards. I so love to visit your postings. Once again GET WELL. Sending you a virtual hug.

Maria said...

Hello Beth, I hope you will get well soon!

Lyneen said...

Perfect card for someone under the weather! Hope you are feeling better real soon! Thanks for keeping PFF going!