Friday, January 12, 2018

A Great Secret -Postcard Friendship Friday #390


This is a Valentine's Day postcard picturing two sweet friends.  One wonders what secrets they are sharing.  Friends have always been a wonderful part of my life, and I am blessed to be in touch with some of my friends from the earliest days of grade school.

Valentine's Day has been a difficult time for me since my Beloved flew away to heaven.  Yet, one of the greatest gifts as a result that loss are the wonderful women, fellow widows, whom God has brought into my life.

They are sisters of the dearest sort.  I am SO blessed and grateful for each of my sisters.  Especially for Wendy.  This card is dedicated to our sweet sisterhood and the deep friendship we share.

Have a lovely week, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

REMINDER:  If you post anything other than a postcard to share, your link will be removed.   Postcard Friendship Friday is specifically dedicated to postcards, both modern and vintage.  








2 comments:

Lyneen said...

I love Valentine postcards... I am going to have to get out some of mine and copy them! This is gorgeous! The sisterhood is one of the most important friends we can have in life! They help us get through different situations. We need each other! Great post!

Irene said...

What a wonderful postcard. I thank Wendy too, we all need a special friend, I'm so glad you have each other. I spent the day with my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without her.