Friday, June 16, 2017

Who Would Not Be a Father -Postcard Friendship Friday #362



Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful Dads out there. Today I miss my own dear Daddy who flew away to heaven almost four years ago.  I know my precious children are missing their Dad today, too. My Beloved was a good Daddy.

Have a blessed Father's Day--enjoy time with your Dad.  You never know how much time you have left--and you'll never regret time spent together.

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday, dear Friends.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.







1 comment:

Coffeedoff said...

Sorry Beth I keep missing your linky. Im still here and always watching :D