Friday, June 23, 2017

The Daisy Fairy -Postcard Friendship Friday #363


My garden is burgeoning with flowers.  My lawn is starred with tiny white and pink daisies.  The large daisies are out too--tall, long-legged blooms, snaggling over the bird bath to wink at the cat sitting below.

As a little girl, I dreamed there were fairies in my garden--sometimes even now I think I see them from the corner of my eye.  I've always had a whimsical way of seeing the world--so I wouldn't be a bit surprised to catch a real one hiding among the roses someday.

The sun is shining and the feeling of summer is in the air.  Have a lovely weekend and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.









2 comments:

Terra said...

That is a lovely fairy.

Irene said...

that is a lovely card, and I too love daisies. Enjoy the summer.