Friday, May 12, 2017

Taking a Walk -Postcard Friendship Friday #357

I was one of those brave Moms who homeschooled her children most of their school years.  It was a rewarding, yet difficult time in my life. I often wondered if I had done well enough.  I had such brilliant, amazing children.

They are still the loves of my life.

Happy Mother's Day dear Friends...I am SO blessed by my dear, precious, treasured children.  I pray this same blessing is yours.

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.









2 comments:

Maria said...

I've missed you too dear Beth! Happy Mothers' Day to you and thank you for linking up on my page. I'll make sure to link back to yours for future posts. I know you've been going through something and I hope things are better on your end. Hugs from your blogging friend in Asia!

Scriptor Senex said...

Whether you homeschool or not you always wonder if you have done all you could to bring up your children as well as possible. The answer is Yes - it must be or you wouldn't be asking the question! We all make mistakes and sometimes we recognise that afterwards but the point is that at the time we tried our hardest. That's what counts.
P.S. I love the card.