Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Heart's Gift -Guest Heart Thursday


I love this postcard--it reminds me so much of me and my little sisters.  I am so blessed by their love and friendship.  I treasure them with all my heart.  God bless all sisters and may He strengthen the bond they share!  Sisters can be of the heart, too.  I have many sisters of heart and soul--the bonds between us are as strong as though we were blood sisters.  You know who you are.   I am SO grateful to you.  ((hugs))  God bless you, dear sisters o' mine.

There are hearts to be found in those lovely red flowers at the top of the postcard.

Have a lovely National Siblings Day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Beth,

It's been quite a while :)

I love being back to blogger and visiting your page.

Your post makes me miss my siblings in the Philippines.

I wish you happy siblings day and happy weekend!

Hug,
Maria