Thursday, April 3, 2014

Loving Easter Greetings -Guest Heart Thursady

 

This postcard is so graceful.  How an egg could be so balanced on a ribbon--well, that is a mystery to me.  Suffice it to say, this lovely drawing delights my eyes--and so I post it here on Guest Heart Thursday!  You can see there is a perfect heart in one of the petals of the flowers.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

That is a darling easter card, thanks for sharing

Maria said...

Hello Beth dear!!

I am really swapped with work but since I promised myself that I will be blogging for April, here I am back to bloggers world and visiting the posts of dear friends that I missed.

I wish all are well with you.

Warm hugs from the sunny and humid Singapore,
Maria

PS. The egg caught my attention. I have been really tempted to buy those Cadbury cream eggs that have been in display in the stores lately. I am trying to lose weight though and doing my best to resist sweets.