Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Picking on Little Brother



I adore this postcard.  They're likely playing Ring Around the Rosy.  But it seems to me, perhaps those little girls just let go of his hand on purpose--just to see him fly!  Hahaa...I remember how my sister and I would pick on our little brother.  But let anyone else pick on baby Bro--well, that was unacceptable.  WE were the only ones allowed to pick on our siblings--if anyone else did it was war.

These days my baby brother is all grown up.  He grew much taller than I, and is a Daddy, himself.  Ah, those were the days.  We all still laugh together over the stuff we did as kids. Tch tch tch

Merry Christmas!  Have a lovely day.

Hubby Update:  Thank you for your good thoughts and powerful prayers.  Looks like the surgeon was able to get all the cancer.  My darling came home Friday and as of this morning, took a turn for the good.  He's feeling MUCH better today.

1 comment:

VioletSky said...

What a relief that your husband is feeling better.
Watching sibling play and protect each other fascinates me since my brother is so much older than I, I missed out on that filial closeness.