Sunday, April 3, 2011

With Love to Mother - Sunday Scans



This is one of Grammie's wonderful cards.  I love the flowers and the little bluebirds.  They seem so fat and happy!  The flowers are blooming, the birds are flitting--and miracle of miracles--the sun is shining!  Inside each little bluebird folds back to reveal a sweet message.  This seemed the perfect card for Sunday Scans.

Today is the very first for Al's wonderful new meme.   I think it is a lovely idea--since so many of us use the scanner every day.  Check out "Al's Photography Blog" and his new meme Sunday Scans!

5 comments:

Al said...

That's an awesome card. I'm always impressed with the ability some people have to make artistic things like this.

Scrappy Grams said...

Older greeting cards are usually beautiful, as yours is. It's also so sweet! I'm glad your grammie passed the cards on to you.

Clytie said...

How absolutely beautiful, sissie! Grammie always had the most gorgeous cards!

Happy SS!

McKenna said...

What a neat concept you have for your blog. So nice to meet you through the blog hop.

Tete said...

Love your cards and I really need to get back to your blog party. Been having major porblems with sinuses and allergies and I'm just worn out all the time. I will try to be back this week.
That's for stopping by!
Hugs- Tete