Friday, November 24, 2017

Busy Hands, Happy Heart -Postcard Friendship Friday #383


We had the best Thanksgiving ever.  Singing, playing instruments, laughter, good food and family time.  It was a true delight. Haha--and I saw my sweet Mumsie dance for the first time in my life!!! LOL She is so cute. This Thanksgiving was a memory maker--one I will treasure for all time!  There are some moments I wish could last forever...that is the way I felt yesterday. 

We missed my sweet husband.  He would have been so happy.  But I know he was with us in Spirit.

I am thankful for so many things--including you, dear ones.  Have a great weekend Friends, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.





2 comments:

Paul van Yperen said...

Hello Beth,

Thanks for the beautiful card. I can imagine what Thanksgiving must have been with your family if you have such talented and lovely daughters.

Congratulations and have a wonderful weekend.

Paul

Lyneen said...

SO glad to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It has to be my favorite holiday!