Friday, September 22, 2017

Autumn Sprite -Postcard Friendship Friday #375


Hello, sweet Friends.  I'm a little late getting this one posted.  I apologize for that--it has been a very long weekend.

Fall is here with it's beautiful leaves and nostalgic air.  I am looking forward to blue skies and crisp freezing mornings.

I am NOT, however, looking forward to winter.  Unless it snows--which is rare here.  We usually get a LOT of rain.  However each moment is a gift and I am grateful for the beauty I see each day.

Happy Postcard Friendship Friday, and have a lovely weekend, dear ones.  God is good.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.





No comments: