Friday, April 21, 2017

Little Fireman -Postcard Friendship Friday #355


This is a postcard I put up a little over eight years ago.  I'm so busy I hadn't had the time to acquire a postcard for this week, so I'm re-posting it!

I admired the artist who drew this amazing little boy so much, my darling Sissy gave me the original boxed set from her extensive collection of cards. I felt so honored--They are just wonderful.  This postcard is three times as big as a normal one!

 
A warm and friendly "Hi" from me -- Thinkin' and wonderin' how you be!  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.





5 comments:

Lucy said...

So cute.

Irene said...

how sweet of your sister. keep well

Clytie said...

I adore this little fireman with his cute little fire dog. Love ya, sissie! I hope you feel better soon.

Terri said...

How cute! Feel better!

cathy said...

I have the little fireman card, can anybody give me any information on it?