Friday, February 24, 2017

Print a Kiss -Postcard Friendship Friday #347



It is good to be back home!  I hope this entry finds you all happy and singing songs.  Since it is still the month of Valentines, I'm posting this lovely postcard featuring vintage Romance.  Some things never change!

I miss my the love of my life and his kisses--Valentine's Day was special to us both, so it is a bittersweet holiday these days.  However, even though my Beloved is in heaven, I still love Valentine's Day.

Have a lovely weekend, dear Friends.  And Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!
*THEMES:  You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday.  Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them!
 

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.






1 comment:

Irene said...

Good to have you back. Lovely postcard, I love Valentine's Day as well, my hubby not so much. Stay well.