Friday, October 2, 2015

Long and Happy Days be Thine -Postcard Friendship Friday #282



This wonderful postcard is from my cyber collection.  This lovely fairy obviously loves carnations, as do I.  she is so beautifully whimsical.  I adore fairytales and faeries.  Someday I shall write my very own fairytale.
  
Never be thy shadow less,
Never fail thy cheerfulness;
And, whatever lot be mine.
Long and happy days be thine.

Have a great weekend, dear Friends.  May God bless you with joy and laughter...strength, too.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.





1 comment:

Irene said...

Lovely card and verse. Thank you for sharing it with us.