Friday, March 27, 2015

Pink Flowers for Easter -Postcard Friendship Friday #262


So sorry I was late putting PFF up today.  I had to drive over to my darling Mumsie's house to help her with putting together stuff for her tax lady. 

No, this postcard isn't exactly for Easter--in fact, as I looked at it--it is the letter "A" for amazing, or astonishing.  All of those words are appropriate when I read the Easter story as told in the Bible.

This postcard was so pretty I decided to put it up even if it isn't truly Easter-related. 

Thank you for dropping by, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard,be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

 *  REMINDER:  and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.











2 comments:

Maria said...

Hello my dear Beth!

It's been a while! After 11 months, I've decided to go back into blogging. A lot happened, and I'm sure it's same for you. I am excited to visit my blogging friends once again.

I hope all is well on your end.

Happy easter,
Maria

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Hello Beth! I hope you are enjoying some spring weather. I'm sorry to have been missing for a few weeks but I'm back in action now.