Friday, September 5, 2014

I Ain't Lonesome -Postcard Friendship Friday #236


My darling husband of 31 years has been out of town for a week now.  He will be arriving back home today.  Yay!  Though I've enjoyed the time alone--I've also missed him very much.  I thought this cute postcard is a perfect expression of how I've been feeling the past few days. 

I adore what Dot writes on the back of this postcard, "Dear Jack, I saw this card & I couldn't resist sending it.  It expresses my sentiments so nicely.  I'm hoping for a letter real soon.  I just love it down  here, the bathing is great, only if you were here."

Have a lovely weekend everyone and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.








1 comment:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

Perfect choice of card for you but you'll have a wonderful weekend. :)