Friday, May 30, 2014

Birds in Spring -Postcard Friendship Friday #122


I've had a wonderful week, with one of my very best friends in the world coming to visit for a few days. Ah, everyone should have such a darling friend as she is--I'm blessed.  However, a few hours after she headed home, I realized I didn't feel so good.

I hope it is just something I ate.  As it was, I was so miserable last night, I slept in this morning and did not get PFF up until late.  I do apologize and want each of you to know how appreciative I am for your participation and lovely comments.  I look forward to hearing from  you every single week.

Have a lovely day, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

Note:  Google seems to be having troubles the past few days.  I haven't been able to comment on your links.  So, I'm taking a moment here to thank everyone who participated in Postcard Friendship Friday this week!  As soon as Google gets the problem fixed, I'll be commenting on your blogs!  Have a lovely weekend.

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.






2 comments:

violet s said...

even those birds look concerned for you :)
feel better soon.

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

A late entry here but it allowed me to follow you with birds.

I do hope you feel better soon and entirely back to your normal self.