Friday, February 14, 2014

Cupid's Aim -Postcard Friendship Friday #107



I remember when Cupid's arrow pierced my heart for the first time.  Ah, first love...those moments we will always remember.  Nearly every person experiences first love.  Not everyone meets the love of one's life.

There is an older couple I know...she is ailing now.  His eyes fill with tears as he says, "She's the love of my life.  She's been there for me, now I will be there for her."  I think of my own precious parents.  Daddy loved Mumsie--she also was the love of his life. They grew together through thick and thin.  They were married for 53 years. 

Such a love is beyond measure, precious and dear.  It is a great blessing to those who find it.

I will be out of town for the next four days, so will not be able to comment on your wonderful postcards until I get back.  I am SO looking forward to seeing what you post.  Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMESYou don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.



4 comments:

Postcardy said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

A beautiful Valentine's Day card. Have a happy day!

Snap said...

Beautiful card and beautiful sentiment. Hope you are having fun! Happy PFF!

Grace Bailhache said...

OMG married for 53 years, that so amazing Beth. You're blessed to have seen that. Well dead separate my parents, but my mother was my dad only love so....I can rely to this post for the "model". Nowadays, it's seems harder to stick to a commitment and grow a love. Hopefully not for everyone. Hope you had a great valentine's day ? I was sick, but I feel great now.

Grace