Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bedewed Roses - Guest Heart Thursday


This is the 500th post since I started blogging in 2008!  It's hard to believe that much time has gone by.  Here is another Rose by one of my favorite artists--C. Klein.  I see hearts in the petals of the roses, and in the leaves below.  Just an exquisitely inspiring piece of artwork.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday!

4 comments:

Irene said...

Beautiful card, happy Blogaversary.

Clytie said...

Congrats on #500!!! This is another beautiful card - Once I started looking I too saw many hearts here!

myrtle said...

WoW! such a wonderful card.=D

My Offering said...

it's my first time visiting your blog. i LOVE the story about how you created your blog name! congrats on your 500th post! i love all the hearts i'm seeing others have found in their lives, through the link-up