Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Friend


With the New Year looming closer, I am reminded of the treasure of friendship. True and real friends are VERY hard to find. When one finds such a precious gift--one cultivates it.

This wonderful card is another from our Grammie Jenny's collection. It was sent by her lifetime friend Ruth. Reading the notes and cards Ruth sent, I see the beauty of a loyal friend. A sister who never took her friend for granted, cultivating their friendship like a flower garden.

So dear friends (you know who you are), I am counting YOU as one of the beautiful blessings in my life--you are indeed precious.

4 comments:

PonyBoy Press said...

This is so true. What a wonderful thing to remember.

FOREVER JANN said...

Lovely card, good thoughts behind it. Your friendship is so divine...better than candy. Te He

Clytie said...

Back at ya', sissie Bea!

Carole said...

I love this one too.