Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love's Greetings - Guest Heart Thursday



Hello everyone!  This is the strangest thing. Last Thursday's blog entry has apparently been switched with Friday's PFF!  Sorry about the inconvenience.  This has to do, I'm sure, with whatever problems Blogger has been having.  If you are looking for Friday's PFF, click here:  Postcard Friendship Friday.  

I have a special soft spot for Valentines Day .  This postcard is especially pretty.  I have come to the conclusion, that Valentine's Day should be celebrated every day of the year!  I thought this lovely card to be perfect for Guest Heart Thursday.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

5 comments:

Hazelicious929 said...

Me too! I love Valentine's Day! I wish it's valentine's day everyday. I love sending and receiving postcards.

My Roving Keepsake

Clytie said...

What a cute card, sissie! I wonder if Cupid will get in trouble for spilling the hearts out of the box???

Dani said...

very sweet.

Aimee Dars said...

What a great postcard. I love the thought of hearts overflowing!

FOREVER JANN said...

yes blogger has been crazy, it lost all my photos and all my other stuff, was truly annoying :(
thanks for stopping by , love the card , as always